Here is a traditional recipe for sweet yeast bread that is swirled with delicious...
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour / Atta
- ¼ Cup Honey
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ½ Cup chopped Walnuts
- ¼ Cup Oil
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
Cookies have been a daily part of American people for a long time. If you can bake the cookies at a right temperature, then it can make a great snack. Sometimes cookies are sweet enough and you can add to desserts too.
Tips to remember:
Keep in mind that while most of these cookies are easy to bake within 15 minutes, but some of the cookies may need extra time. In that case, they will probably need a moment or two more of baking time.
You can add some raisins to make the recipe into raisin walnut cookies. Alternatively, you can add some cherry to the ingredients to make it a cherry walnut cookie. It is easy to change the character of the cookie by doing some cosmetic changes in the ingredients.
If you are looking for a snack to keep you active and fit, then cookies are the best option. Cookies are rich in protein and nutrition. This recipe is good for people with lifestyle based disorders including diabetes and obesity.
- To begin with, first, preheat the oven to approximately 180 Degree C / 360 Degree F. Then line a baking tray with foil and spray lightly with oil.
- Take a bowl and fill it with 1 cup of wheat flour. Add 1/4 cup of sugar to the flour.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of salt to the mixture. Add 1 teaspoon of baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to the bowl.
- Mix the bowl well with the added ingredients. Make sure that you mix all the ingredients with the wheat flour. Keep the bowl aside. (dry ingredients)
- Take one separate cup. Pour 1/4 cup of oil. Add 1/4 cup of honey in the bowl. Make sure that you mix the honey and oil nicely.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence to the bowl. Mix the ingredients in the cup.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the container to the dry ingredients in the bowl.
- Use your hands to mix both together so that it form a nice smooth dough
- Now comes the yummy part, add some chopped walnuts to the dough and mix.
- Use your hands to form small balls from the dough and shape them into rounds. Press each of the balls slightly to form a cookie shape.
- Take the balls and arrange them on a tray. Then Bake them in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Then take the tray out to check whether the cookies have changed to light golden color.
- Once the cookies have turned to light golden, remove the tray from the oven and allow them to cool down slightly.
- Serve with baked eggless walnut cookies with a cup of milk.