Herb Seasoning mix: 1 ½ cups green onion finely chopped 1tablespoon fresh thyme 1...
- 2 slices brioche
- 2 Kraft Singles
- ¼ cups macaroni
- ¼ cups cheese
- 2 tablespoons Garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
Cheese is rich in nutrients like riboflavin and vitamin B12, which in turn are necessary for metabolism regulation. Vitamin A, which is present in abundance in cheese, is essential for maintaining immunity. Cheese is also rich in zinc, another vital nutrient.
Cheese is also a good source of phosphorous. Phosphorous is necessary for bones and teeth and helps in growth of tissues. Cheese is also rich in proteins, the building blocks of life. Almost all natural processes and components in the human body required proteins for natural growth and maintenance.
This bread is rich in fat, so it tends to cook really cook so be observant while frying it in the pan. Do not let it overcook. You should be careful and should remove it from the pan as soon as it turns brown.
Do not let the bread slices completely stick together due to over cooking or under cooking. It will reduce the overall quality of the sandwich and may make it less tasty.
Cheese is a rich source of calcium necessary for building bones and beneficial for other metabolic processes in the human body. Cheese helps in maintaining bone density and prevents osteoporosis, a disease common with old age. Calcium is also good for the heart, muscles, and nervous system. It helps in maintaining muscle activity and can prevent the onset of diseases linked to aging.
Calcium is also necessary as it plays an important part in nerve conduction, muscle contraction, blood clotting, and blood pressure regulation. Eating cheese in a recommended level can help in regulating blood pressure and prevent heart-related ailments.
As human body needs a lot of calcium, the body needs to get it from outside sources and having cheese the best way to get the required quantity of calcium. So eating cheese has many health benefits and this cheese sandwich is a healthy dish that does not require much preparation or expertise. You can prepare it easily at home, and it will take just a few minutes for preparation and provides good nutritional value.
- Take one slice of brioche and place one slice of Kraft single onto it.
- Now add the macaroni and cheese on top and put a piece of cheese in between.
- Now put another piece of bread to cover from the top. Take care not to let the ingredients slip out of the sandwich.
- Add butter in layers to the outer sides of the sandwich thus prepared. Be liberal and spread the butter on all sides of the bread, as it will prevent the sandwich from sticking to the pan when you cook it later on.
- Add some garlic salt for taste.
- Now take a pan and place this sandwich prepared in it. Add some butter if necessary. Cook for about five minutes.
- Let the cheese melt completely.