Burritos are Mexican-American staple which is basically a tortilla made out of maize flour...
- 3-4 Slices of Bread or as per Requirements
- 3/4 Cup of Butter/Ghee
- 2-3 Eggs
- ½ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 1 Tomatoes (nicely sliced)
- ½ tsp Onion
Bread Omelette is one of the most familiar and delicious recipes prepared in almost all countries with slight differences. Some people use oil for frying while some use ghee or butter. Likewise, some people use tomatoes while others will not. It depends on the individual’s taste or requirements.
Similarly, some people fry the bread and omelette separately, while few of them fry bread and omelette together. There are even certain individuals who fry the bread, pour the omelette over the bread, and eat together. Likewise, various methods are being used in preparation of the delicious bread omelette recipe. However, taste remains almost same with little variation. You can try different flavors as per your liking. You can use some other ingredients as well.
It hardly takes 15-20 minutes or maximum 25 minutes for preparing the bread and omelette.
Eggs have all the essentials required for the healthy body like–the Vitamin D, B6, B12 as well as selenium including minerals like zinc, iron and copper. It has a low level of cholesterol and enough amounts of proteins for the fitness of the body.
Different methods are in practice to prepare bread omelette and you can try the best possible method. Try this yummy bread omelette recipe and enjoy your breakfast.
- Take a bowl and eggs with a piece of paper or a polyethene cover. Then, pick the egg and hit each egg with a spoon slowly. Ensure that the egg pieces will not fall into the bowl and threw away the egg pieces covering with paper or polyethene cover.
- Next step is to beat the egg poured in the bowl properly adding salt and turmeric.
- Now, it is a time to add all the ingredients onions, tomatoes, green chillies, and coriander leaves, etc., to the already beaten egg kept in the bowl.
- The last step is to fry the bread and omelette. Before that keep a pan on the gas stove and lit the gas. Wait until the pan heats properly. After which, you can put the ghee/butter or oil in the pan. Next, you can pour the mixed egg from the bowl into the pan and spread slowly with the teaspoon in a circular way.
- You can place 2 slices of bread over the liquid egg spread on the pan and fry the bread along with omelette. After that, you can fry bread separately.
- Do not over fry bread or omelette. Just ensure if it is slightly brown in colour. Once it becomes brown, just flip the omelette and fry until 2 minutes. Now, your bread and omelette are ready. Just have it together and enjoy your morning breakfast.
- If you wish to add some flavour, just do not miss to prepare green chutney.
- To prepare green chutney, you can use green chillies, onions, cumin seeds, ginger, garlic, mint leaves, salt. Grind all these to make chutney.
- If you wish to give the omelette, added flavours, it is better to eat with cheese and green chutney.