Pasta is an important part of Italian cuisine, and it is a staple food...
- 1 kg (boiled) Chicken Leg-piece or Buffalo wings
- 3 tbsp Garlic-ginger paste
- 2 tsp Black pepper powder
- as per required Breadcrumbs
- as per required Corn flakes crumbled
- as needed to coat the chicken Maida
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Cream
- 1 tsp Oregano powder
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- as per required (Deep fry) Oil
- as per requirement Salt
- Dip Preparation
- 250 grams Curd
- 2 Egg
- 7 to 8 Garlic flakes
- 4 Cheese cubes
- medium sized 2 Boiled potatoes
- As per required Salt
It is one of the most delicious recipes of fried chicken giving the taste of KFC at your home. In addition, the preparation and cooking time are quite short, and you can complete the cooking in one-hour time. For this particular recipe, the dip plays a vital role to give the great taste to the chicken.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly and drain the water from it by keeping the chicken in the strainer.
- Now marinate the chicken with the salt, ginger garlic paste, and cream for 10 minutes.
- Boil the marinated chicken without adding any water to it.
- Let the chicken gets dry
- In a separate dish, add breadcrumbs, crushed corn flakes, 1 tsp black pepper powder, salt, oregano powder and paprika powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well
- In a separate bowl, keep the Maida finely strained with all the dirt particles from it.
- Add 1 tsp black pepper powder in Maida and mix it well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg thoroughly and keep aside.
- To the egg, add a little water to make it a bit thin.
- Now, take the boiled chicken and dip it in the egg.
- After dipping in egg, coat the chicken wings or Buffalo wings with Maida.
- You can double or triple coat the chicken leg piece or Buffalo wings with egg and Maida to make it crispier.
- After final dipping of chicken in Maida and egg and making a thicker coat of it, cover the chicken with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan
- As the oil gets well heated, put the coated chicken in the oil.
- Deep-fry the chicken on low flames to make it tastier.
- When the coating becomes brownish, remove the chicken from the pan and keep it on the tissue paper. The tissue paper will absorb the excess oil from the chicken.
Your fried finger licking chicken is ready for serving.
- Boil the potatoes and remove its skin.
- Remove the skin of the garlic flakes.
- Now in a grinder’s jar, add boiled potatoes, curd, egg, cheese cubes, garlic flakes, and salt.
- Grind all the ingredients into a paste.
- Your dip is ready.
- Serve the hot fried chickens with the dip prepared to make it more delicious.