Burritos are Mexican-American staple which is basically a tortilla made out of maize flour...
- 2 cups All purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 cup Sugar or Caster sugar
- ¾ cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla essence or extract
- 3 large Eggs
- 8 to 10 tablespoons. Unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 cups Semi Sweet chocolate chips
Cupcakes are something that is very popular with the kids. It is their favorite snack for all the occasions. They would never forget to empty their boxes when packed with cupcakes. Cupcakes, when baked with chocolate chips, add an additional flavor, making it a tasty delicacy. The flavored chip adds a beautiful texture with the byte of Choco traces.
1. Have proper baking tools like wooden spoons, bowls, whiskers & blenders, cupcake case, etc., to get the bakery-style cupcakes at home.
2. Make sure you use a good and considerable amount of baking powder to help your cupcakes rise.
3. If you want to make a low-fat muffin, then do not replace butter with oil. Instead, you make use of banana, applesauce or yogurt which would also help you to balance a good flavor.
Soft, moist and yummy cupcakes are something that pulls every individual. One can add different flavors and ingredients to the cupcake batter to make it interesting and delicious. You can add all kind of healthy rich nutrients into the cupcake batter, because the cupcakes are so versatile, that they allow the inception of any flavor to it.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together, to this add some amount of butter and mix it well. Till the mixture becomes like breadcrumbs, i.e., not too smooth mixture.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees C to 400 degrees F.
- In another bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla essence till it becomes fluffy with the help of a blender or mixer. Slowly you add vanilla essence and milk to make smooth extract. Then pour the beaten mixture into the flour mixture and mix thoroughly by sprinkling the chocolate chip along.
- Now take the muffin case and grease them with some butter, then pour a spoonful of batter into the case.
- Once the muffins filled into the case, bake them in the preheated oven for about 15- 20 mins.
- When you find the cupcakes risen, you can pass a pin through it to check if that’s completely baked or not. Then you can take them out and allow them to cool for about 10 mins.
- You can either serve it immediately or transfer it to the cooling or wire racks.