Egg Biriyani Recipe is very simple to prepare and does not take long to...
- 4 fleshy Chicken breast pieces
- 1⁄3cup Herb seasoning mix
- 3 1⁄2cups Bread crumbs
- Wish Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 Eggs beaten
- For frying Vegetable oil
Herb Seasoning mix:
1 ½ cups green onion finely chopped
1tablespoon fresh thyme
1 1⁄2teaspoons minced garlic
3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1⁄2teaspoon ground cloves, optional
1 spoon of hot pepper sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
Salt to taste
Combine all the ingredients and blend them in a mixture or grinder and use when needed.
The plates go immediately empty when people served with breaded fried chicken. It is very delicious, and its mouth-watering flavor makes it irresistible for people to wait. The flavors of all the rich herbs heighten the delicious factor of the dish. The crispy crust of this chicken makes them interesting to eat as it gives a yummy treat of eggs and bread crumbs in the top layer. You can also make this chicken without the herbs, seasoning, but the seasoning gives the chicken amazing flavor.
Though buying of fried chicken from the store may fancy you, making them hygienically at home according to your taste and preference would be the best always. With this simple and easy recipe, you can make yummy fried chicken with the richness of herbs and tricky seasoning.
1. If you are not using seasoning, then you can skip the first two steps from the directions part and directly follow the coating and fry part.
2. Don’t use the chicken directly from the fridge as it will lead to uneven cooking.
3. Go with neutral tasting oil.
4. If you want your chicken to be crisp, then do not make use of paper to drain excess oil. Because using paper may sag the chicken.
- If you are going to fill in the herbs, seasoning, then boil the chicken in salt water till it becomes tender for about 30 mins approx.(depends on the chicken) and drain them well.
- Next, fill the pockets of boiled chicken with herb seasoning mixture.
- Now make sure that you set the following things in a right manner on three different plates. In the first plate take flour, salt and pepper, combine them well. In the second take one beaten eggs and in the third one keep the bread crumbs ready.
- Now all you have to do is, dip the seasoned or unseasoned chicken into the flour mixture and dust the excess flour, then drench them into the beaten egg mixture and finally coat them with bread crumbs.
- Keep the coated pieces chicken aside for further process.
- Add the chicken to the deep fryer or the skillet on a medium heat and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- After cooking, drain the oil by keeping them on a tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.